Thursday, July 5, 2007

Pull In Emergency.

I don't know if I've written about them before but I fucking love them. They're all like 14, from London, and great. The singer has a voice of someone twice her age and everything is pleasingly tight. They play tons of shows and seem to be a big part of the underage scene in London. Check them out immediately! (PS. They've only been together for 11 months)
www.myspace.com/pullinemergency
If you happen to be under 18, and in London Aug 10 you have no excuse to not go to the Underage Festival. The lineup sounds fucking great. I wish New Yorkers were up to donig similar things. Fuck it, it's got Patrick Wolf, Erol Alkan, The Maccabees, The Teenagersm The Young Knives and Pull In Emergency just to name a few. I'm a bit jelous.
www.myspace.com/underage_club

No comments: