Friday, March 9, 2007

An Odd Day For Music.

After (litterally) dancing through my day to Kings of Leon (Aha Shake Hearbreak is one of the greatest albums plus its all severely sexual which is my favorite kind of music (Milk and Tv On The Radio's Young Liars have really enjoyable sexual beats)) I found River City Rebels' latest album. I teared up a bit, I'm not sure why. Back a few years in the summer/fall of 2004, I believe, began this amazing time in my life where I got really into both RCR and The Sexy Magazines. Although I talked to Bopper (RCR lead singer) and the fucking gorgeous Patti Botox (guitarist) online all the time they never really knew me, nor did i know them (the Sexy Magazines gave me much more lasting relationships, at least in relationship to RCR, even though they've now broken up and formed seperate bands) it still brought back a lot of the feelings I had in that time of my life and made me return to a time when I was jsut begining to feel part of a music community. I don't know. I miss it. Then I tucked in back into my long list of artist on my ipod so I could refind it later, uncover those feeling again, and returned to Kings of Leon. Then I went to Built By Wendy for the sample sale and didn't buy anything on sale. Which sucks. And came home and bought my tickets to see the entire Dark Side Of The Moon performed at Madison Square Garden. My seats suck.

No comments: