Friday, March 2, 2007

Heatherette at Delias? What?

There's a Heatherette sweatshirt in the Delias cataloug (they never stop sending it, I'm quite sick of seeing their knock off marc jacobs jellys). How odd is that? True, they have gotten less cool, more lower class in ways, just not as, as Paris Hilton might say, hot. I haven't seen Richie in about a year and. We first met at the AIDS walk about two years ago and he wanted to trade bracelets with me. Obviously i agreed. Then the next, and last, time i saw him was at their launch party at Kid Robot. Where I met Amanda Lepore. And ran around with one of Ritchie's fun fun friends who i never got the name of but we reaked a bit of havock and kept telling Amanda that I am obsessed with her and such and that I MUST get a picture with her. Was very funny, the picture is quite amusing too. I tried to go to a Heatherette thing at Macys (blehhhh) last year but turns out their fan base grew - a lot - and there was no was I was getting anywhere near them. Also funny: some guy at Kid Robot thought my friend was Aimee. Also funny: whilst in Williamsburg I bought a heatherette shirt off of the street (litterally) outside of the Salvation Army (haha not even in it) for like seven bucks. It's great.

No comments: