Saturday, June 9, 2007

Has It Been That Long?

Well I've got loads to say.
First, my lovely last wensday: I saw Roger Waters, I went with my mother because she had wanted to see him and such. So we get thre, realize how shit our seats are and then sit down and end up having to chug $7.50 beers to make up for the fact that everyone and their mother was smoking around us and we needed to be somewhat unsober to fully appreciate our "Night With Roger Waters." All we ended up doing was becoming quite bloated and rolly-polly. Can't say we didn't try. Then blah blah blah, music music music and then encore: from the quick beers through extra-long straws made us pee many a time we ended up standing at the back (only several rows behind our seats) near the men's room (which was right next to the women's) after our final trip. You'd think there's no danger there, correct? You'd be wrong. Now anyone who knows me knows I'm terrified of throwing up (branching from my lovely night when I was 12 when I puked 5 times in one night all over my home (which may not be a lot for any heavy drinker but save New Year's 2006 I can my drinks down pretty well)) and I'm not OK with other's ralphing (haha, I've never used that term before) and I also have a slight fear, I suppose you could call it, of mushrooms (no reason why, one day I decided I hated them and just stopped eating them.) So now that you've got the back story: I thought a cleaning person threw down some soapy water that hit my feet so I turn around and lo and behold: PUKE WITH SLICED - UNCHEWED - MUSHROOMS! No joke so of course I regressed, ran to the bathroom, wimpered made my mother wipe my feet and sulked to the train before it was quite over. AWFUL END TO THE NIGHT!
Tomorrow I'll continue with parts 2, 3 and 4 of my recent life.

No comments: